PWA for Shopify- what it is and how it is helping your business? Shopify has shared a detailed post about Progressive Web apps and how they tend to surpass native apps. As Shopify is aware of, PWA for Shopify is a future of mobile e-commerce in 2019.
According to Google, Progressive Web Apps are
- Reliable - Load instantly and never show the downasaur, even in uncertain network conditions.
- Fast - Respond quickly to user interactions with silky smooth animations and no janky scrolling.
- Engaging - Feel like a natural app on the device, with immersive user experience.
Successful examples of PWA implementation
There are more than enough examples to show the fantastic results of progressive web apps for brands across industries. Big players already implemented PWA as a part of their mobile strategy, and shoot their user experience to a whole new level. There are more than enough examples to show the fantastic results of progressive web apps for brands across industries. Among many excellent examples, you can find Pinterest, Tinder, Uber, Aliexpress, Trivago, Starbucks...
The full-featured PWA Tinder encourage more activity including swiping more, message more, and using the app longer. Also, they cut load time to less than 5 sec.
- 104% increase in conversions for new users
- 2x more pages visited per session
- 74% increase in time spent per session
Want to follow their example and use PWA for Shopify?
PWA by Ampify me is a solution for Shopify PWA. It is installable without the need for app store, and at the same time performant in bad or no connection. It is also improving your shop Search Rank and making your store faster.